Recent conference presentations
SFN 2021 (Virtual)
- [P479.05] Binocular integration as nonlinear mixing: how binocular neurons in primary visual cortex preserve eye-specific information for downstream visual processing. Presented by Ethan Cheng [Slides] [Video summary]
- [P479.06] Amplification of disparity selectivity by spatial convolutions in the primary visual cortex. Presented by Felix Bartsch [Slides] [Video summary]
Historical conference presentation keepers
- [Poster] Characterizing hierarchical computation in primary visual cortex, presented by Dan Butts
- [Poster] Characterizing neural processing in foveal and parafoveal primary visual cortex, presented by Felix Bartsch
Predicting the relationship between sensory neuron variability and perceptual decisions, presented by Yuwei Cui.
We predicted decisions based on LFPs here in addition to predicting neural responses, but the combined paper was rejected and we only published the first half.
- [Poster] Modulation and coordination of V1 stimulus processing by saccade-driven network activity, presented by James McFarland.
- [Poster] The interplay between excitation and inhibition in the inferior colliculus and its relationship to adaptation for naturalistic stimuli, presented by Nadja Schinkel-Bielefeld.