- Characterizing neural processing in foveal and parafoveal primary visual cortex.
- Characterizing hierarchical computation in primary visual cortex.
Other Recent conferences
[We fell behind on postings. Please stay tuned or please feel free to contact us for any information.]
- Divisive suppression explains high-precision firing and contrast adaptation in retinal ganglion cells.
- Saccadic modulation of stimulus processing in primary visual cortex
- Predicting the relationship between sensory neuron variability and perceptual decisions
- V1 response variability driven by fixational eye movements
- Cortical variability arising from spontaneous and decision-related network activity
- Nonlinear modeling of foveal V1 neurons using model-based eye tracking
- Modulation of stimulus processing by network activity across cortical depth in area MT
- Modulation and coordination of V1 stimulus processing by saccade-driven network activity
- Evidence for presynaptic inhibition in shaping retinal processing